BCS has a team of qualified engineers who specialize in their respective fields. Activities include :
- 2D drafting of mechanical parts and assemblies from preliminary design data
- Accurately scaled and proportioned mechanical component fabrication drawings
- Conversion of existing drawings from 2D AutoCAD to 3D SolidWorks Models.
- 3D Modelling and Drafting: Preparation of 3D models for Design Concepts and Detailed Manufacturing Drawings for Assemblies, Sub-Assemblies and parts such as Mast, Mast Head, Sled, Drive Adapter, etc. using SolidWorks 2009.
- Preparation of 3D Models and Detailed Manufacturing Drawings for Drilling tools such as Flight Augers, Buckets, Core Barrels, etc.
- Adding Features to B-Tronic, preparing front-end reports for offsite analysis and creating simulation software using LabVIEW Graphical Programming Language.
Recently BAUER Developed a new Machine TBA 300 and TBA 200, Team India contributed towards preparing Detailed Manufacturing Drawings for various Assemblies and Sub-Assemblies.